DuPont™ Vertrel® specialty fluids are a family of nonflammable, versatile fluids that can be used in many applications.
Vertrel® is perfect for electronics defluxing, low residue precision cleaning, oxygen cleaning, lubricant deposition, solvating fluorinated lubricants, and replacing nPB, HCFC-225, and TCE.
NEW VERTREL SION®:
- High Solvency Cleaning Medium
- High performing (KB value 100)
- Environmentally friendly (GWP < 1)
- Recyclable and re-usable
Vertrel® specialty fluids are:
- Designed to clean a wide range of soils
- Fast, residue-free drying
- Compatible with a broad range of metals, plastics, and elastomers
- Ideal replacements for perfluorocarbons (PFCs) and perfluoropolyethers (PFPEs)
- Chemically and thermally stable
- Safe to use
The DuPont Oval Logo, DuPont™, The miracles of science™, and Vertrel®, are registered trademarks or trademarks of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.